Purchase your copy of
just::thread for Microsoft
Visual Studio 2010
just::thread provides a
complete implementation of the C++11 Thread Library for Microsoft
Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2012.
Start using the C++11 thread library today — it only takes a
few minutes to buy and download
just::thread, and with
our money-back guarantee
there's no risk. You can pay securely with any major credit
card. No PayPal account is required
|Single developer license for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2012 for 32-bit Windows||£60||Buy
|Single developer license for all supported platforms (including 32-bit and 64-bit Windows and Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora and Centos Linux)||£100||Buy
|Site license for all supported platforms (including 32-bit and 64-bit Windows and Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora and Centos Linux)||£995||Buy
What do you get?
- A complete implementation of the C++11 standard thread library. We are currently the only vendor supplying a complete C++11 thread library for any compiler.
- Support for detecting the cause of deadlocks, including full stack traces of the code leading up to the deadlock.
- FREE updates — if the library is updated to fix any bugs or improve the conformance with the C++11 standard, you will be entitled to a free upgrade to any V1.x release.
- A royalty free license for a single developer. Once you've purchased a license for each of your developers, you don't need to pay us a penny more, even if you ship a million copies of your application.
- A 30 day money-back guarantee. If the library doesn't meet your expectations, let us know, and we'll issue you with a refund.
- Dedicated support — every post to our support forum is answered.
When you purchase your copy of the
library, you will be redirected to a download page from which you
can download a Microsoft Windows Installer package for the
library. Save this file, and double-click it in Windows Explorer to
install the library. The link to the download page will also be sent
to the email address you supplied to PayPal.
Why should you use
- Future Proof your code
just::threadyou can start using the C++11 multithreading support today. Rather than using platform-specific APIs you can use standard C++ facilities, making your code more portable in the future.
- Detect the cause of deadlocks
- With the deadlock-detection debug mode,
just::threadcan provide you with the complete stack trace of every thread involved in a deadlock. It can also provide the stack trace of the locations where the relevant mutexes were locked. This can dramatically reduce the time taken to track down the cause of such problems and eliminate them.
- Developed by an authority on C++11 multithreading
just::threadlibrary has been developed by Anthony Williams, author or co-author of many of the multithreading and concurrency-related proposals for C++11. Anthony is also the author of C++ Concurrency in Action, published by Manning, which provides a comprehensive tutorial and reference to the new C++11 multithreading facilities.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If for any reason you're not happy with the library, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of purchase telling us what you're not happy with and we'll issue you a full refund.