Purchase your copy of
Start using the C++11 thread library today —
it only takes a few minutes to buy and download
just::thread, and with our money-back guarantee there's no
risk. Buy now with PayPal — you can pay securely with any major
credit card. No PayPal account is required. If you
wish to discuss alternative means of payment, please contact
just::thread Pro: Actors are available for 32-bit and 64-bit
Microsoft Windows, Linux
and MacOSX. See below for full list.
for all supported platforms
for all supported platforms
|Single developer license||£100
Alternatively, if you only need a single platform, then you can buy
single-developer licenses of
just::thread for just that platform for £60:
- Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2012
- TDM gcc 4.5.2 and 4.6.1
- Debian Linux (Lenny and Squeeze) (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Ubuntu Linux (Jaunty, Karmic, Lucid, Maverick, Natty, Oneiric, Precise and Quantal) (32-bit and 64-bit)
- g++ 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 4.6 and 4.7 (4.7.2 or later)
- Fedora 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Fedora 13: g++ 4.4
- Fedora 14: g++ 4.5
- Fedora 15: g++ 4.6
- Fedora 16: g++ 4.6
- Fedora 17: g++ 4.7.2 or later
- Centos 6 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- g++ 4.4
- MacOSX Snow Leopard or later (32-bit and 64-bit)
- MacPorts g++ 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 4.6 and 4.7 (4.7.2 or later)
What do you get?
- A complete implementation of the C++11 standard thread library.
- Support for detecting the cause of deadlocks, including full stack traces of the code leading up to the deadlock.
Just::Thread Pro: Actors
- A multiple-producer single-consumer FIFO queue, ideal for sending messages to a particular thread
- A class template for synchronizing access to a single object
- A thread-safe hash map
- An Actor framework for simplified design of multi-threaded applications
- FREE updates — if the library is updated to fix any bugs or improve the conformance with the C++11 standard, you will be entitled to a free upgrade to any V1.x release.
- A royalty free license for a single developer. Once you've purchased a license for each of your developers, you don't need to pay us a penny more, even if you ship a million copies of your application.
- A 30 day money-back guarantee. If the library doesn't meet your expectations, let us know, and we'll issue you with a refund.
- Dedicated support — every post to our support forum is answered.
When you purchase your copy of the
library, you will be redirected to a download page from which you
can download a Microsoft Windows Installer package for the library
(for Windows), or a zip file containing the .DEB/.RPM packages (for
Linux). The download for the Portability Bundle is a zip
file containing all installers. Save this file, and follow the
instructions below to install the library. The link to the download
page will also be sent to the email address you supplied to
To install the library on Window, double-click the .MSI file in Windows Explorer. To install the library on Linux you can use your favourite package manager, or install from the command line. e.g.
sudo dpkg -i justthread-gcc4.5-4_1.6.0_amd64.deb sudo dpkg -i justthread-gcc4.5-dev_1.6.0_amd64.deb
Why should you use
- Future Proof your code
just::threadyou can start using the C++11 multithreading support today. Rather than using platform-specific APIs you can use standard C++ facilities, making your code more portable both now and in the future.
- Detect the cause of deadlocks
- With the deadlock-detection debug mode,
just::threadcan provide you with the complete stack trace of every thread involved in a deadlock. It can also provide the stack trace of the locations where the relevant mutexes were locked. This can dramatically reduce the time taken to track down the cause of such problems and eliminate them. (Not available with the TDM gcc compiler for Windows)
- Developed by an authority on C++11 multithreading
just::threadlibrary has been developed by Anthony Williams, author or co-author of many of the multithreading and concurrency-related proposals for C++11. Anthony is also the author of C++ Concurrency in Action, published by Manning, which provides a comprehensive tutorial and reference to the new C++11 multithreading facilities.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If for any reason you're not happy with the library, send us an email at email@example.com within 30 days of purchase telling us what you're not happy with and we'll issue you a full refund.